Player Life-Cycle Management
Unified Bonus Management
Today’s gaming culture relies on a diverse and exciting selection of Casino games to keep players coming back to your site. The Omega Casino is a full featured, easy to use, software product (available in both download and flash) offering all of the favorites.
- Table games, including many Progressive options
- 1 to 25 line Video and Traditional Slot games
- Bonus Jackpot Slot games
- Extensive Video Poker offering in 1, 3, 10 and 50 hand variants
Key Product features and functionality include the following:
- Seamless common wallet integration or Chip Transfer with existing Systems
- Configurable login authentication for integration with existing applications and databases
- Integrates with all other Omega products, including Omega CORE for unparalleled operational management
- Intuitive navigational design
- Cross-Product/Platform Advertising
- Completely customizable to your brand and theme
- Play For Fun option allowing players to get a feel for the games offered
- Player configurable options including game speed and sounds
- NEW Table Games Graphical User Interface
Game Fairness and Certification
Omega Gaming cares about complying with the world’s more stringent regulatory requirements. As such, our software carries an official Certification of RNG Evaluation conducted by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI). As an internationally recognized Accredited Testing Facility (ATF), Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) offers a full range of testing and consultation services for Terrestrial (traditional / land-based) and Interactive-based gaming, wagering, to ensure that gaming operates in a manner that is fair, secure and auditable. GLI laboratories provide fully independent and impartial testing, consultation and certifications for industry Operators and Suppliers and Regulators. It is our belief that total impartiality of a testing facility is paramount in ensuring an unbiased evaluation. GLI analyze system software and equipment, and the environments in which they operate, against manufacturer’s specifications, legislative and regulatory requirements, and to generally accepted industry standards.
If you are interested in any of our products or services, please contact one of our gaming specialists for more information.